Dear Friends and Partners,
In case you missed our live webinars or would like to re-watch, we have provided the recordings below.
You can also reach out to schedule a call with one of our CFOs to discuss your company’s needs in detail. We are here to support you!
- Expert Bios – Meet our CFOs and discover their specialties that will best serve you
- Working Remotely – Spam and Network Safety – IT Security at home
- Latest Coronavirus Updates & Safety Guidelines – Provided by the CDC
Employee and Staff Support
- COVID-19 Employer FAQ – Curated by ThinkHR & Mammoth
- Employer COVID-19 Small Business Resource Center – provided by ADP
- SBA Support Services – Get assistance filing for an SBA Disaster Loans now
- SBA Disaster Loans – provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Government Aid Support Services – Get filing assistance
- Coronavirus State Filing Relief – Tax filing resources from our partners at AICPA
*New government legislations are quickly changing, some information may now be outdated. If you have any questions, contact us.
Capital Raise During COVID-19
Live Recording: Wednesday, April 29
Stage 1 and FounderMade have come together with a panel of investors to give entrepreneurs a sense of what to expect and how to prepare. We discussed the current outlook with five investors from every stage of fundraising.
Office Hours: Cash Flow and Emergency Capital Preservation
Live Recording: Tuesday, April 28
Our Managing Partner, Jeremy Triefenbach, joined Jeff Klineman, BevNET’s Editor-in-Chief, and Rob Leichman, Founder of The Lyric Group, to kick off Office Hours.
Naturally San Diego: Finance Hot Topics to Help Strengthen Your Business
Live Recording: Friday, April 17
Jeremy Triefenbach, our Managing Partner, joined Naturally San Deigo suggesting approaches regarding the development of financial projections and planning tools for companies.
Government Assistance: SBA + CARES Act
Live Recording: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
– Click here for speakers’ contact info and FAQs –
Joined by a panel of experts, Stage 1 discusses the new government stimulus packages and disaster relief options.
Food & Beverage
Recording: Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
Our CFOs experts, Pieter Theron and Jeremy Triefenbach discuss strategic tactics for food and beverage companies going into quarantine.
*Due to the unusually high volume of online meetings taking place, Zoom suffered tech issues processing the original live recording – we have re-recorded the presentation internally.
Personal Care & Beauty
Live Recording: Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
Our CFOs experts, Lila Sharifian and Jeremy Triefenbach discuss strategic tactics for personal care and beauty companies going into quarantine.
Live Recording: Monday, March 16th, 2020
*UPDATE: New government legislation has made some information in this webinar outdated – please refer to the “SBA + CARES Act Webinar” at the top of this page for updated information.
Our CFOs experts discuss strategic tactics for personal care and beauty companies going into quarantine.