The financial backbone of any business, small or large; the nuts and bolts that keeps your business running today, and as it grows. We 0ffer:
- General Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable (weekly and monthly)
- Expense Management (ie credit cards)
- Payroll (see below for more detail)
If weekly or monthly touch points are not enough, we recommend a blend of accounting and operations. In this capacity, we manage all daily aspects of your Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables. Examples include:
- Inventory Purchasing
- Shipping Confirmations
- Customer Product Purchasing
- Order Entry
- Receivables Management
Managerial Accounting and Finance
For businesses that need more complex accounting (COGS, inventory and charge-back), we offer process development, richer analytics and custom reporting to support your growth. Sample of items covered:
- Monthly Financial packages with KPI’s
- Complex Monthly Close
- Investor reporting
- Cash Management
- Dynamic Cash flows and financial analysis/planning
- Weekly/ Monthly flash reporting
- Project based work
Financial data alone will not provide you a full picture on how to effectively scale your business. Our BI solution, through your real-time numbers and our analytics, provides a 360 degree view of all aspects of your business, enabling you to make business growth decisions based on factual information. Example reports/analysis include:
- Analytics for investor pitch decks
- Customer life cycle analysis
- Marketing ROI analysis
- Product performance and sales analysis
- Weekly and monthly flash reporting
- Custom reporting
Our BI Solution – Real Data. Real Analytics. Real Growth.
For those considering raising capital to accelerate growth, we have extensive experience and relationships in the investor/accelerator process. We help our clients:
- Making sure your numbers are accurate, rooted in data, and mapping out what is the investor return
- Developing and sending out your pitch deck
- Creating and continually building a list of potential investors, including online sources
- How to have discussions and negotiate terms with investors
- Obtain legal documents
- Getting the cash, and then what to do with the cash
Our Capital Raise Support – Right Time. Right Resources. Right Price.
CFO/ CTP Services
For those companies that need the higher-level financial expertise of a CFO, but don’t want the heavy financial burden of an internal employee, Stage1 can help. We provide CFO level individuals with extensive experience that focus specifically onCFO level activities only. Work is passed down wherever possible to keep the fees in line with your budget. Our CFO focus on:
- Strategic support
- Complex modeling
- Strategic financing (equity and debt)
- Investor relations
- Contract support and negotiations
Teams and solutions are built upon the unique needs of your business. We will layer in the appropriate team members and the appropriate hours to bring you a seamless, holistic solution that will scale over the long term.
Tax Consulting and Preparation
Our current Stage 1 Financial partners can now enjoy the benefit of our professional tax consulting, as well as income tax return preparation and filing.
- Faster completion time—The Stage 1 Financial team is a cohesive model. That means our tax CPAs work in tandem with the bookkeeping team so that all questions are answered quickly and completely.
- Decreased fees—Since our internal process allows us to be more efficient, quicker preparation and filing results in lower fees.
- Our hourly rate is $200 per hour—This price, an excellent value by any standard, is available only to current partners.
Why trust your tax preparation to a company that doesn’t know your business financials the way we do?
Regardless of the size and scope of your business, our partners benefit from our expanded payroll services, which ensure compliant and scalable growth. No matter the size or complexity of your requirements, you’ll find that one of our two categories of payroll services will meet your specific needs.
Payroll is a necessary function of any business and can become complex as companies grow. Allow our payroll team to perform the day-to-day payroll tasks so you can focus on scaling and growing your business. We handle all payroll functions large and small, including:
- Data entry as presented by client (examples hours, overtime, vacation, sick, commissions, bonuses, and sick)
- Payroll processing via customer platform of choice
- Direct deposit
- Payroll tax management
- Manual checks, void and amendments
Businesses that need assistance with the legal aspects of payroll management will benefit from payroll management services. Our professionals are always up to date on the latest software and payroll laws.
- Calculation and review of employee time (overtime, meal violations, and breaks)
- Employee benefits calculation and management
- 401k tracking
- Workers comp support (billed hourly)
- Time clock support and training
- Payroll platform support and training
- State and Federal registrations